Wednesday, February 07, 2007

While the Dragon-Skin bodyparts are curing (6 hours is a lot, but well worth the waiting), the eyeballs are drying and the little masks waiting, here's another post.

Next week, I'll start filming...finally!
At this moment I'm finishing up the puppets and what a work that is! It's easy to watch making-of documentary's and read making-of books on the famous Stop-Motion films and getting inspired by the featured methods. As soon as you start to use the professionals' methods it all gets very very slow and expencive. The result -in my case- are ambitious puppets that arent able of doing a whole lot. Thats' the difference between professional puppets and would-be puppets. The limit of their movements... But ah well, they look good anyway!
















The heads, two weeks ago.














Adam's room as it looked last week. I'm very excited to see how my Lighting-Cameramen will light it. I'd like the film to have a generally greenisch look to it, but that's subject to change when Post-Production arrives. That's distant future for me now.

Greetz!

1 comment:

jriggity said...

hey man!

those heads are bueatifull!

keep postin!

jriggity